If you are planning to study in UK, you must know that Some of the UK universities are conditionally exempting the IELTS requirement. Applicants can get admission without IELTS by fulfilling the conditions.
Why Study in UK?
- World class education system; UK education system stands among most advanced and well reputed education system in the world.
- Great place to live: The UK is one of the most desirable places to live in around the world with its high quality of education, healthcare, transportation, infrastructure, and government services.
- Without IELTS admission; Applicants (especially master applicants) can have option to get admission without IELTS by fulfilling the conditions.
- Part time work allowed; International students are allowed to do part time jobs (20 Hrs. / Wk.) to earn their livelihood.
- Travel with family: Master applicants can apply visa to bring their dependent family members (Spouse/children) with them to the UK.
Most of the universities in UK require IELTS (or any other approved English language certificate) for admission. Still, some of the UK universities are conditionally exempting the IELTS requirement. Most common conditions are given as:
By passing university English language test: Some of the UK universities are conducting their own English language test. If the applicant passes university English language test, he/she will be exempted from IELTS.
English proficiency letter: Some of the UK universities are accepting admission applications with English language proficiency letter from applicants’ previous institute. Universities accepting English language proficiency letter are given as:
- University of Stirling
- Heriot-Watt University
- Ulster University
- Coventry University
SPECIAL NOTE: IELTS exemption criteria may vary/change as per applicants’ over all educational profile.
To read more about study in Study, click the given link.